COVID 19: Step-by-Step for Safety
Our priority is safety as we adjust how we do business.
We want you to look fabulous, and we want to keep everybody safe.
- All stylists must be symptom free for two weeks to resume working at Salon 705.
- All stylists have taken, passed and received a certificate with Barbicide, our industry solution for disinfecting all our grooming tools. This is in addition to the our regular 16 hours of sanitation education required by the state.
- We are working in smaller groups, spreading out between stations.
- We are not double booking.
- We have more time between appointments so the entire station, chair and shampoo area can be disinfected between every client.
- We have touch-free payment options.
Our shampoo area has been remodeled to provide the safest and most sterile shampoo service.
In fact, the salon has been deeply sanitized before our reopening, and we will continue with nightly sanitizing.
For Our Guests
Please help us keep a safe salon.
- You must be symptom free for two weeks prior to your appointment.
- Please reschedule if you are not feeling well.
- Arrive by yourself. No children, friends or family members.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the salon.
- To minimize congestion in waiting area, please remain in your vehicle or outside until your stylist texts you.
- By coming to our salon, you acknowledge you understand and agree to our COVID 19 policy.
We’ll continue to offer the personal service and great talent we’re known for. We ask your patience and cooperation as we adjust how we operate.
Please check back frequently as we will be updating policies as needed.